Luma Dental Patients,
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe, well, and making the best of these unusual times. Our team is excited to see you again, and to care for you in our office soon.
Over the past months, we have been in what The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario calls “Phase One” of the return to regular practice. We have only been able to provide emergency and urgent care to our patients. Right now, we are in “Phase Two”, where we are permitted to see Patients for essential care only. As the pandemic comes under control, we will enter “Phase Three”, and be able to safely resume all regular dental services and appointments, providing the level of care and comfort you enjoyed before the on-set of COVID-19.
Our team is taking every precaution to ensure your return to our office is safe, comfortable, and pleasant.
Practical Changes for Your Safety
• Before your appointment, we will contact you for a pre-screening call, ensure you are well, and provide
instructions for your visit. You can now access all appointment paperwork on our website to minimize in
• For your protection, all individuals entering our building will be greeted by a healthcare professional at
the door and have their temperature taken with a contact-less thermometer.
• A mask will be provided to you on arrival at our offices. Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Social distancing is in effect in our office for all non-essential contact. We are limiting the number of
visitors to the office at any given time to minimize your exposure to others.
• Our office has been updated with new safety equipment, and is cleaned diligently at least twice each
day, with surfaces disinfected and sanitized.
• Our office has newly installed, state-of-the-art air purification systems to keep airflow in the office
clean, fresh, and safe.
• Our Staff are regularly briefed on evolving safety protocols, and focused on your comfort and safety.
• Our team is using the best Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available.
We recommend you call us, at your earliest convenience, to check in, discuss your current dental health, and reserve a time for your next appointment.
We want the very best for you and your loved ones. We look forward to resuming your regular dental care and working together to give you the healthiest smile possible.
See You Soon,
Dr. Alireza Firouzeh and the Luma Dental Team
T: (416) 778-8084
E: [email protected]
We’re sorry you didn’t have a positive experience at Luma Dental.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how we could have improved your experience.