Book an appointment with one of our caring, friendly, and dedicated Dentists at our Danforth & Broadview Dental Offices.
Luma Dental Patients,
We are open at full capacity, and taking appointments.
We welcome our patients and new patients joining our dental family!
It has been a pleasure continuing to care for your dental needs during the past months. Our COVID precautionary measures are feeling comfortable and normal. Thank you all very much for your support in helping us maintain a safe and welcoming environment at Luma Dental. Some of you have even commented that your visits have been better than ever. We are so proud of our team, and patients!
As COVID-19 advisories change, and Provincial case numbers fluctuate, we encourage you to continue your regular dental check-ups and care routines. Luma Dental continues to follow strict infection control standards, including the installation of new, state of the art, ventilation systems. Our protocols meet and exceed current recommendations from the Ministry of Health and the RCDSO.
Booking Your Appointment
• We ask that you do not visit the office without an appointment. Please call ahead.
• Before booking your appointment, we will ask you some screening questions to confirm you are well. We will ask these questions again, in writing, when you visit us.
• You will be asked to bring and wear your own mask while in the office.
• Patients should arrive at the office alone, unless they require support, are young children, or elderly persons. Please let us know if you or the patient will require accompaniment.
Individuals accompanying patients will also need to answer health screening questions, have their contact-less temperature taken, and wear their own mask while visiting the office.
• Appointments will be spaced out to maximize physical distancing between patients. This may mean less flexibility in appointment scheduling.
• We are actively disinfecting high touch surfaces frequently (Door knobs, taps, countertops, debit machine, etc.)
Your Appointment: Visiting Our Office
• When you arrive at our building, please call to notify us of your arrival.
• Upon entering the building, a nurse will greet you and provide a quick and easy COVID screening, including taking your contact-less temperature. Once you pass the screening, you will receive a stamp on your wrist.
• Upon arrival in our office, you will be asked to apply hand sanitizer, which we will provide.
• If you demonstrate a fever or symptoms of illness, or test positive for COVID-19, we will reschedule your appointment.
• Our waiting room will look different. We will no longer offer pamphlets, magazines, and children’s toys, as these items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• You will notice team members wearing more protective gear than usual. This includes different masks, face shields, gowns, head coverings, etc.
• We will give you a mouth rinse to use immediately before your appointment.
After Your Appointment
• After your appointment, if you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days, please call our office and let us know.
All of these changes are designed to create the safest, and most comfortable environment for you, other patients, and our team members.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
We’re sorry you didn’t have a positive experience at Luma Dental.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how we could have improved your experience.